Healthy-ish Holiday Treats! Fun & Easy Christmas Recipes!

1. Happy Holidays! I hope you can enjoy these holiday recipes! I like to indulge, but find balance, and I tried to do that with these recipes. Which is your fav?

2. Happy Holidays to you too girlie!! I'll have to try these out before the year is over. Great video as always!

3. I&W W says:

Wow, amazing recipes. 😊 Thank you

4. I like the fact that these are easy to make low carb if I want to. Great job!

5. THE SNOWMAN IS BACK!!!!!

6. Can we replaced the coconut sugar?

7. David Hale says:

Hi Alyssia I love these recipes I'm planning on making them asap. Btw the week of two ingredient takeovers was………… AMAZING!! Please do more of them thanks!

8. streetbombzz says:

PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE DO MANY MORE OF THESE LIGHTER DESSERTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!

9. FitAngie says:

Oh my goodness those pumpkin pie wontons 😍😍😍 I love all of these ideas

10. Soulflwr1 says:

GIRL Y R U NOT ON TV??!!🤔 Awesome recipes!! Gotta try the pecans and the pumpkin wontons!!!! Thank u!!! 🙌🏾👏🏾🙏🏾🌸

11. Default Name says:

Love the pumpkin wontons. That salsa would probably be good in wontons too for mini apple pies.

12. Sasha Kriger says:

Tis the season to be healthy la la lalalalala. Dont forget to eat your cookies too tho lalallallallallala. Love your vids

13. This was so satisfying to watch! 🤤🤤🤤

14. My favorite by far was the chocolate peppermint squares….I love shortbread!!

15. I will try some of these recipes. Great video.

16. Richie Grey says:

Yeah Yeah Yeah 😉🇺🇸👩🏻🎅🤶

17. HOLLY O says:

Looking forward to making these treats. Love the music, reminds me of Radio City Music Hall in NYCITY

18. Hey Alissa, wonton wrappers are sometimes called Samosa wrappers, specially in middle Eastern countries

Best wishes!

19. Richie Grey says:

👩🏻👏🖖👊😉

20. ashlyn marie says:

these all look incredible! i appreciate that so many of them are vegan or at least somewhat easy to veganize. i’m going home for christmas and i’d love to try making one or two of these with my family. thanks for another great video and happy holidays, alyssia!

21. Jenn VB says:

I love muddy buddies! I like that you can make your own powdered sugar with coconut sugar. I’ll have to try that next time I make them!

22. dylan taylor says:

Looks absolutely awesome as always, and woohoo for the holidays! And have amazing day and weekend

23. Oroku Saki says:

I LOVE YOUR RECIPES! For the most part, I already have most of the ingredients. They're so creative LIVE THE PUFFED QUINOA CHOCOLATE omg I made them and they were a hit! I also just loved the puffed quinoa and put on toast and salads for a satisfying crunch!

24. Mmmmm! Soo good! Thank you so much Alysia! I grew up with wonton wrappers, this is so amazing. I love healthy- ish recipes and taking them to get together, especially when something tastes as if it should be bad for you. Hehe😁💕

25. All looked really good. I think the Pumpkin Wonton's were my favorite though with the pecans a second runner-up.

26. Vijayan Kk says: