3 French Desserts That Are Easier Than You Think & Perfect For The Holidays!

1. Queen Allene says:

These look so good. My mouth is watering!!!

2. This would be a perfect gift for my father, his birthday is coming so I need extra gifts ideas for him. Plus, he and I are french, so it's in the theme 🙂

3. It will really be perfect to anyone who appreciates these treats.

4. This would be a great gift for myself!
    Thank you for the great recipes.

5. Dawn Jones says:

I would love to gift a kit to my dad. We've tried to trace our ancestry, but have only gotten as far as the early 1900s.

6. I love this video…esp.with its mouth-watery desserts to try this holiday season! Thanks.

7. I am a Heinz 57 child (mixed with all kinds of stuff! Ha ha ha) and would to love to know where my ancestors came from. Thanks for the recipes. I love creme brulee but never tried to make it before. That Cherry Clafoutis looks so yummy!

8. another way to pit cherries is to use a straw or a skewer and put the cherries on top of the mouth-part of a bottle of your choosing so that the pit falls into the bottle, if you don't have one of those handy cherry pit-remover tool things. Speaking of which, where did you get that tool from? Also, where did you get that thing that you used to sift your flour?

9. Dawn Degara says:

I'm adopt like to learn more where I come from ☺💖💗🌺

10. Kim Wilkins says:

My mother Rita or my brother and Sam

11. these look wonderful, i espically like creme brulee one of my all time favorites and I would love an ancestry kit

12. You're looking great for 36 weeks!! You'll have your baby before January 21st which is my birthday but you might be the first baby of the new year!!
    I think my sister should do the AncestryDNA test because I'm a little scared to do it—lol. Happy Holidays!🎄🎉

13. Sarah Bolen says:

Um… wow! Definitely going to try out the souffle over the holidays! I have been wanting to do a DNA kit for a while – will be a great gift for the family this year!

14. Irma Magana says:

It would make a the perfect gift for my mom. Cherries are her favorite

15. lorken22 says:

It would be a good gift for my husband since he knows a lot of history of his dad's side of the family but not so much his mom's

16. kee wee says:

Love your channel.

17. Sonya Luthra says:

This would be a fun gift for my sister Shay!

18. Aurora Soto says:

I think that the chocolate souffle will be the perfect present for my friend who loves chocolate! All of these recipes look so yummy 😋 I can't wait to make them all!

19. Dawn Degara says:

Hi sweetie you looking sweetie as ever yum so good Love them .I could use one the DNA kit try finger out where I'm from .💛💙💜🙏🌹🌺💖

20. I have found the best desserts easy and great to do and this YouTube channel just the best

21. My mom did this a few weeks ago

22. Kate Hu says:

You look very good.😀❤️

23. Jazmyn Bakes says:

Yessssss!! Great video!!

24. AWWW…. YOUR A MOTHER TO BE!!!

25. Evybeth M says:

😮 OMG!!! I have done ancestry DNA too 😃👏

26. ana mathilda says:

Hmmm😍😍

27. DURGA DHAKAL says:

hi lovely miss , love you and miss you alot , you are the best chef,,, delicious food always… …wowwwww