WHAT I EAT IN A DAY | BREAKFAST + LUNCH + DINNER

1. Vika says:

Honestly I’m annoyed she doesn’t have more followers. In the midst of all this stupid drama, people are neglecting the channels that are just 👌appreciate all your vids and glad I’m subscribed!

2. Can we talk about how flawless you look? Good lord, woman 😧

Updated skincare routine? Please!

3. Love this!!! Can you please link us the stir fry recipe please? ❤️❤️❤️

4. Megan Bray says:

grabbed an apple and buckled in, but i’m so distracted – girlllll WHERE did u find yr fiddle leaf fig tree? i can’t find one that looks so full like that.

5. THE BUANS says:

I was needing this video!!!! More more more recipes. Love seeing the “domestic house wifey” side of you in videos. Also love that we saw a bts video of the bounce insta photo 😂

6. Jenn T says:

Katy, your skin and glow in this vid is FLAWLESS 😍😍😍

7. Aissha cx says:

What you said about the macadamia nuts I do with music. I replay my song till I get over it lo😂❤️❤️

8. I'm about to try your "bird bowl! "whisker catch" almost got me in trouble! 😂😂😂 I'm here in bed it's 12:15am watching your video and busted out laughing so loud, I woke/scared my husband. I almost died! 😭😭 I Love you and Jon! You're the best!

9. SAR S says:

Katy! There’s a place in Santa Monica called Rocco’ s cheesecakes and they have so many different keto cheesecakes. They are amazing! You need to try!

10. Evelyn T says:

Ugh love these videos pls keep making them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

11. Can we have a make up tutorial on this look. Pleeease 💕

12. Reyna Zamora says:

Are you wearing hey girl 😍

13. Check out the VooDoo spice from World Spice Market – USA. Sounds similar to your spice from Ibiza.

14. This is not how you do a “what I ate in a day” video! 🙄🤨

15. “Whisker Catch” 😹🐟 had me dead!!! Love all the Keto videos! I had the bird food for dinner!!! 😋

16. LRivera says:

Please share the veggie stir fry recipe !

17. April Lauren says:

Haha, girl me too! I eat the same foods every day until I just cant…. anymore. Haha. I always love your videos lady!

18. nnphng says:

What are you using on your brows gurl 😍

19. lil bb says:

it kills me that coconut oil is so popular now as a healthier oil substitute because I'm allergic!! Found out because I was trying to cut dairy from my diet, and so many dairy substitutes use coconut oil 🙁 makes it much harder to transition to a more plant based diet

20. Banesa Anaya says:

Yaaass finally lol I’ve lost 16lbs since starting Keto ❤️

21. aLove4MakeUp says:

Girl get you a large bottle of avocado oil at Costco. They sell the same brand but a larger bottle for cheaper. BJs also sells that same brand of avocado oil in a spray form

22. mairead says:

love a good cheto keesecake

23. xxvibe_ says:

I just want to know what foundation katy has on, because her skin is poppin’ ✨

24. Nikki Lo says:

Turkey stir fry recipe please!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️

25. Alexa Avalos says:

Your arms look amazing girl 😭😭😭

26. And I won’t… back… DOWN

27. Whaaaaat Johnye is sweet? Did you give him too many chocolate chips 🤔

28. Need more eyeshadows! Literally cannot stop wearing the new pallet on the daily!!!

29. Omg this video is everything. I love the extra bloopers at the end, those are always my fav.

30. Alex Black says:

Been falling in love with your videos lately, all these lifey style things. You look great girl! Also that foster life <3 I foster for Marleys Mutts!

31. Megan Gray says:

I loved this! I am on month 4 on Keto and I’m always down for new meals

32. Omg you are just amazing😂✊🏻 Love you Katy ❤️💕

33. Olivia Marie says:

I'm confused how she only has coffee and a cup of bird seeds all the way until dinner ?! It's almost midnight in new york, i've had 5 meals today and my stomach is still growling.

34. Esther Par says:

Living for the glowy, natural look 🤩

35. the tuna bit at the end has me dying 😂😂

36. Secretly screen shotting when I see house decor ideas in the back ground 👀👀

37. Bruh I’m stingy as hell with my Justin’s almond butter because that shit is type pricey! 😂

38. 10:24 is your fridge black on the inside 🤥 so cool

39. Please do this more regularly! Loved it.

40. Emma Lee says:

i love how you added "breakfast lunch and dinner" in the title it's a what i eat in a day yeah no shit lol

41. Hi Katy 🙂 Could you post more keto recipes ? You make them seem more beginner friendly