Tia Mowry’s Easy Back to School Lunch | Quick Fix

1. Monifa 360 says:

Welcome Back! We missed you. I love the whole idea of making your own healthy chips & trail mix. Will definitely try this for a son's lunch soon ❤

2. Nomy Jackson says:

You're hilarious! lol

3. Hey Tia, quick question: do you cook the tortilla or do u use it cold?

4. Alicia Barry says:

Yes I did enjoy your video every time I watch your videos I alway enjoy watching your videos ,they is be awesome, 🙂 🙂 love you Tia!!! 🙂

5. Sabi V says:

The apple chips are so good!!!!

6. jen bradley says:

The apple chips look so good! Love pinwheels! I always made my own trail mix when my sons were little when they had sleepovers trail mix was the biggest request for a snack.

7. Thanks so much! I'LL be preparing school lunch for my 2nd Grader and I've been a nervous wreck thinking of ways to spend less and make the lunches fun and creative. So, I've went to my local walmart and dollar tree to get affordable items to create the lunches. This was so helpful and everything looks yummy… and lol @ "Make It Rain" your videos are so inspiring!

8. I missed you Tia. I'm glad you uploaded 😘

9. I would put in more fresh fruit and veggies because they have more locked vitamins and minerals 😊

10. Yaay 30 comment love u tia soo much im 10 and love how ur alwayz happy

11. Love the idea of popcorn trail mix great idea xx

12. Mrs. Hicks says:

Not a coffee lover but loving this video😎🙌👏

13. Michaella says:

I don't have a kid but I can use this for myself or my niece😍❤🌻🌷🐋

14. Thanks ill try it welcome back super mom

15. Make it rain! ☔😂💧

16. Anahi Vega says:

Even though it is very early in the morning your energy and personality still manages to wake me up.

17. Apple chips are actually really good you get that crunch and a little bit of sweet 🍎

18. Good morning Mrs. Tia and family

19. Leah Mullis says:

I am a high school student, I am an independent girl, so I make my own lunch. My mom still helps my twin brother with his lunch🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I love these ideas definitely gonna use these❤️❤️

20. Ree Smit says:

Thanks so much for this ! I def needed other ideas, this helps alot👍😙

21. Queen Poet says:

When it's 10 am but you still sleepy but Tia posted a video so you get up and watch it! I love you so much!❤️❤️❤️❤️

22. You’re awesome❤️ thank you 🙏

23. This is Fun and Easy! Tia, you're the bomb.com😉 Take care lady love💝

24. The apple chips look really good😍

25. So glad ur back on screen. Ur quick fixes are just great.

26. Smiley Cakes says:

I just love your channel!

27. I needed these lunch ideas. Thanks Tia. Love you lots!!!

28. Gosh I love u and tamera soooo much!!

29. Love you 💕 & your videos

30. nicky rosey says:

Make that cinnamon rain 😂😂. I don't like cold cuts. I just save my chicken breasts and shred it when I am ready

31. You're the cutest ❤

32. Love you 💛💛💛!! 😂 i get free lunch so I don’t really need to make lunch

33. What do you put in your kids' lunches?