Breakfast Baked Potato | Vegan

1. Jayne Sixx says:

Take fork, stab em!. My Aunty use to make stuff potatoes for lunch. This looks amazing.

2. Rich Vegan says:

Can't beat spuds can you but I'd cut those buds out.. aren't they a bit poisonous? All looks lovely anyway, tho I wouldn't want Cumin at breakfast time but there you are..

3. SourPatchKid says:

Do you ship those things out of the country?? Haha jokes aside that looks absolutely amazing. Definitely going to be making that this weekend.

4. DarthWemser says:

Made this for dinner today and it was awesome! Made a guacamole tontop the filled potatoes.Thanks for the great idea an greetings from Germany! 🙂

5. Hiya Steve. Such a charmer. Kinda a nice seeing you in action. Mighty tasty stuff!!

6. I’m new to vegan cooking, after having weight loss surgery and losing 225 lbs, I find meat protein very difficult to digest. So I started eating more plants based foods. I heard of you from Stephanie Lange. I love your recipes, I’m definitely trying this one.

7. Jane Browne says:

At 1.19 you say 2 tablespoons of garlic, can I just check that is right or is it 2 cloves of garlic? Don't need to be scaring away any vampire….or my husband 🙂 I'm away from home so can't check in my Recipe for Happiness book

8. Lewis Wright says:

Great video. Stomach is now in anguish but can't wait for tomorrow breakfast time!

9. wohoooo just did the recipe for breakfast and OMG it is soooo good 😀 .. thanks a lot Steve .. keep up the good work 😀

10. Avocado goes good with everything you cheated

11. Kiri Miri says:

6:18 love this shot from up above!

12. Stacey Legg says:

What type of sauce was that?

13. We call those hash browns you made "Tater Tots" in the US. I would be in a euphoric carb coma after that epic dressed baked potato. Wilted spinach not needed 😉.

14. Beth Wallace says:

Spuds; perfect any time of day! 🥔🥔🥔

15. Ziggy Marie says:

Hooooooo my God!!!!!!! I would literally eat that for breakfast EVERY morning!!!!!!!

16. That looks so yummy! I’m more of a savory breakfast person so thanks for the idea!!

17. Was down in your place yesterday. Had the falafel sandwich! Very Good!

18. Sabrina Luna says:

Wow! Yep, Epic! Thanks! 🙂

19. Nick Marsh says:

what did he call what was in the red bottle?

20. Rick Baum says:

as a breakfast, sure. sounds good. sign me up.
    for brunch, absolutely. gives you a nice foundation for the day
    for lunch, works perfect! nice big portion (i'm a big lad, i'd take both spuds and the whole avo)
    for tea. mate, tatties for tea is perfect.
    midnight snack, nothing more fun than having cheeky baked beans and jacked potatoes when coming home from the pub.

basically what im saying, this is such good food, it goes anytime anyplace perfectly!

thanks steve for sharing!