Ideal Protein Lunch Recipes: Honey Dijon Napa Cabbage Slaw
One of our favorite Ideal Protein lunch recipes is this yummy honey dijon Napa cabbage slaw. View the full recipe below:
• 1 1/4 cup Napa Cabbage sliced thin (or regular cabbage)
• 1/2 cup Red Cabbage sliced thin (or radicchio)
• 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced spring onion
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
• 2 tablespoons Ideal Protein Honey and Dijon Dressing (or Walden Farms)
• ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
• 1/8 teaspoon fresh green chili minced (optional)
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint or basil
1. In a medium bowl, combine the dressing, salt, pepper and chili (if using) and toss in the cabbage, spring onion and radish. Combine well and let set for 10-15 minutes for the dressing to permeate the cabbage.
2. Just before serving, check the seasoning and toss in the mint or basil.
For more recipes, visit: https://idealbodychiropractic.com/ideal-protein-weight-loss-method/ideal-protein-recipes/