Yummy Dried Tapioca Shreds Dessert – Dried Tapioca Shreds Cooking – Yummy Cooking

1. Sharon Gitau says:

I hope this style of cooking can never change. I love it too much

2. It's so good to have you back! I never realised how much I missed your videos :'D

3. I'll bet your husband does not talk back to you. You are SO very handy with your chopping knife!!

4. What is that noodle looking like ?

5. แปลกมากขนมบ้านเธอ

6. At 5:48 what are those called..

7. Jan Jan says:

Do fresh coconut flakes, taste the same as those from the packaging?

8. Y&S FOOD! says:

Excellent video recording! Up here at Y&S FOOD! we adore to check out this kind of contents. We create Travel & Food shows as well, world wide, and so we are frequently looking to get inspirations and so creative concepts. Thank You.

9. IS IT JUST ME OR HAVE YOU DONE THIS DISH ALREADY?

10. Hello 👋 from GUAM miss your video 📹 because my phone 📱 was being fex and I love your grinder and the the way you hous the coconut I just love 😍 it 😆

11. Looks like a fun recipe loved the silly giggles at the end with your brother super cute 😊💖👍

12. Michelle Lab says:

Love the little one 😍💖🖒

13. Michelle Lab says:

Wow 😀 it's really a pleasure watching you , You prepare a meal with out using any electric appliance. We can learn a lot from you very inspiring. Thanks for sharing " love your smile " 😀

14. Indumati Das says:

i m ur big fan…. for india

15. I feel like I've seen this video before

16. Well done.doing things from the basic

17. V Nette says:

Lovely to see you cooking again.

18. So beautiful yammi recepie 🍴 Wanted to eat some byte's Sros❤ 👍

19. Ananya Patil says:

yummy yummi sros 💜😋😊😘😋😍😍

20. Yay he's on there too

21. Awwe I was your brother in the background.

22. I hope to se more of your videos. I hope you have your little brother on with you again sometime

23. Temeka Teck says:

Hi Sros when i saw you scraping the inside of the coconut i thought "what a cool little gadget" and "where can i get one". When i realized it was just a bottle stopper nailed to a stick i was IMPRESSED! I gotta make myself one!

24. Legal60Luv says:

Heyyy Sros… So, you started another channel and didn't tell me but I found you and your lil cutie brother. LOL

25. Mengpeng says:

From far they literally look like gummy worms. Good recipe Sros

26. Omg I'm so glad to see you back.

27. Wow! Yummy Sros! I absolutely love tapioca! Thanks for sharing with us!