Gooey Butter Cake Recipe | High Fat Keto Dessert

1. Lexy Lew says:

I've had and LOOOVe gooey butter cake. Never heard of the cheesecake topping tho.

2. OMG!!! I can’t wait to try this! I need a spring form pan ASAP….I wonder how much I could eat before getting an upset stomach from the sweetner. 😂

3. Derek Hehn says:

Matt, you really should learn to start using a spoon or spatula to get your dry ingredients wet BEFORE you put a mixer in there on high speed and spray powder everywhere. Oh, and you guys should REALLY get some bigger bowls! 🙂 Love your recipes, though. Thanks for making keto easy!

4. Definitely making it tonight 😋

5. WOW I’m making that right away!

6. I'm from St. Louis Ooey Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis Tradition. Im so excited to try a keto version of it!

7. Tammy Carter says:

This looks awesome!! I don't see the link to the recipes 🙁 Please help!

8. Omg the whammy reference! I used to love that show. I’m starting Keto today, this looks soo good!

9. Eddie says:

Gonna have to try this. Nice one!

10. Stacy L. says:

Tomorrow's my birthday and guess what I'm making me to celebrate??? 🎂

11. YASSS, this got releasex b4 my Birthday! Thanks guys!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

12. Nicole Lee says:

You guys are awesome!! Love your videos and your chemistry filming. Reminds me of down home with the neelys. Keep up the great work!

13. Jessica M says:

Looks great, can't wait to try it

14. Stacy L. says:

I wonder if xanthum gum can be used in lieu of the gelatin…

15. Stacy L. says:

Oh yeah! Need to try this TONIGHT!!!!

16. Thanks guys. Everyone needs Gooey Butter Cake! Going into my kitchen right now to give it a try.

17. BethyKable says:

This dessert is legendary…..thanks for this one. Maybe you could come up with some more desserts! Love your little dog… does he eat keto too ?

18. This looks awesome. I'm going to try making it tonight. So far cakes, pancakes, etc seem to be working really well with almond or coconut flour. It's just those bagels I can't seem to get right……

19. dtzsmith says:

Thanks for the morning laugh. You guys are terrific, love your videos!

20. debrabo100 says:

Looks delish! Thank you for helping me through this journey! Love all your videos!

21. Sheri says:

I made cookies yesterday but I might have to make this today! AHHHH!