Ridiculously Easy + Yummy 5 INGREDIENT Vegan Pasta Recipe! (butternut squash)

1. Ali Selmon says:

bible: Genesis ESV / 461 helpful votes
    Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.
    i showed this to my vegan mom and said, " The bible is wrong!"

2. I am a vegetarian and thinking about becoming a vegan. Do you have any tips?

3. The cafe sounds fantastic! Congrats!

4. Rasana Vann says:

Yes! Thank you for a butternut squash recipe. I stilp have some butternut squashes, but didn't know what else to make besides Korean style butternut squash jeon. Recipe: julienne butternut squash and sprinkle a bit salt. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. Then add a bit of all-purpose flour to coat butternut squash. No need to add any water cus the little bit of salt should help squashes "sweat" water and make it a bit sticky. Then Take pan, put a bit oil, heat it up to start frying. Flip pancakes when slightly brown and done ☺.

5. munna k says:

Thank you for saying ADDICTIVE not ADDICTING

6. I think you have the best creamy pasta recipes!
    Also, you have a great ASMR voice.

7. YAAAAAAYY!! I'm living for easy recipes these days <3
    And YAAAAAAAAAY for the new vegan cafe in CALGARY!!!!

8. jasmine n says:

Wow you have a restaurant now?! Congrats girl! If I’m ever in Canada I’ll come visit. Love all your food!

9. Ramberta says:

I just bought a butternut squash not knowing what to do with it!! Totally gonna try this soon thank you <3

10. Boo Thang says:

Mmm mmm looks so good I can't wait to try!!@

11. I love your channel it’s helped me so much with being vegan and not eating the same four things everyday

12. Lola P says:

I just got butternut squash YAY!!!!!!

13. Rae talkss says:

The Diner do an amazing mac and cheese for those who to lazy to make this awesome recipe

14. Great video. I wonder if square space does e commece sites

15. Yummy as always. Best of luck with the cafe.

16. The easiest and vegan pasta dish is "aglio e olio" (oil and garlic), nothing more!

17. Paisley VA says:

If my blender kinda sucks should I not even attempt this? Lol I just feel like it'll be a waste of me trying. It's a relative new blender but it was definitely on the cheaper side

18. ssharizardd says:

I’m so glad I finally subscribed to you! Been watching your videos sporadically for awhile 👍🏻

19. Yay I was hoping to see another video today!!!!

20. Eileen Tas says:

so trying this!! i tried butternut squash pasta b4 but didnt think to add veg broth or cashews n it turned out eh

21. Butternut squash ravioli is the bomb too, might be having it tonight

22. lewgheebelle says:

I was literally just trying to think of what to do with some penne I have for dinner tonight. Will be making this! <3

23. Bella Muerte says:

Can you use cashew butter?