Chicken Pickle Recipe | Chicken Pachadi | Chicken Recipe | Quick And Easy Chicken Pickle | Varun
Learn How To Make Chicken Pickle Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe of Quick And Easy Chicken Pachadi in a simple method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
500 grams chicken breasts boneless; diced into small cubes
½ cup mustard oil
1 tbsp mustard seeds
10-12 curry leaves
15-20 garlic cloves
Pickle spice mix:
10 red chillies
1 tsp fenugreek seeds
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp black peppercorn
½ tsp garam masala powder
¼ tsp asafoetida
1 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp raw mango powder
– Heat mustard oil in a pan until it starts smoking and turn the flame off and let it cool down to room temperature.
– Grind the spice mix ingredients in a mixer/grinder to a fine powder.
– Heat the oil again and add garlic, curry leaves, boneless chicken and cook on a medium flame.
– Add the pickle spice mix once the chicken is half cooked followed by salt. Stir.
– Cook until the chicken is completely cooked.
– Turn the flame off and let it cool down to room temperature.
Lip-smacking Chicken Pickle is ready to eat.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And