How To Make Homemade French Bread! Quick And Easy Recipe! (Short Version)

1. You are so good!  And I love Jack!!  I can only imagine how heavenly your kitchen smells.  Yummy good.

2. For your info Annika Tetzner is my artist and writers name. So the name on your package is my Israeli name

3. Oh my hubby would be in hog heaven if I made him bread. Thanks for sharing.

4. I thought I was the only one that knead in a bowl…lol way easier and less mess for me

5. I 💙 Your Taste Tester!
    He sure has grown since I started watching your videos.

6. Shari Lynn says:

💙💜💙💜💙💜

7. louise R says:

I make gluten free French bread all the time comes out great I use Jules gluten free flour.

8. Sandra Sealy says:

How long did it take to double in the oven

9. Sandra Sealy says:

I usually dissolve water yeast and sugar to active…sugar activates the yeast right…water has to be like 100 degrees…I get crazy worried when I work with yeast…yikes

10. Sandra Sealy says:

Great video…can’t wait to try it!

11. Has anyone seen that new documentary "unrest" about CFS. Beautiful, moving documentary. Would recommend to all.

12. Cat Lover says:

Thanks for this short version video.  I love the "quick rise" tip.  Thank you!  I love this cookbook and have bought more to share with friends.  And that Jack!!  He is a sweetheart!  Thank you Tawra and Jack for the great video!

13. J Jo says:

Wish I could smell your kitchen right now! : )

14. lennie hilt says:

wonder if that would work gluten free? hum I love the recipe Quick and easy is my kind of cooking especially since I'm dealing with fibro and MS

15. Tawra you are a lifesaver, this is exactly what I needed today! ❤️👍😃

16. Good evening from down the road in Hugo! Hope you and your family are doing well!